FREE Delivery on Orders Over £60
These super stylish and completely practical pans are designed and forged by the team at Netherton Foundry, Shropshire, England. A family business, designing & making quality traditional cookware from materials sourced in Shropshire and its neighbouring counties.
Each of their pans are pre-seasoned with flax oil for a natural easy clean finish, made from durable 99.1% pure iron with a sturdy riveted handle. The quality handle covers are hand made from British oak with brass fixings and can be replaced over time if needed.
- Twin spouts for left and right handed pouring
- 6" Diameter
- Perfect for range stoves, electric, gas, ceramic, halogen & induction hobs.
- No chemicals or PTFE are used in the coating of the pan.
- The edible Sussex flax oil coating is easy to wash & naturally non-stick. It is ready for immediate use.
- Coating can be simply restored at home, time after time.
- Iron is a pure, simple metal which is easy to look after & very recyclable, although these pans are made to last a life time.
I have to control my kitchen-kit addiction, but made an exception for a Netherton Foundry cast iron pan.
The whole range is as sexy as cookware gets.
Lisa Markwell,Editor,The Independent On Sunday, 1st Dec 2013