Sennen VaseGarden Trading
Reminiscent of the bubbling surf the Short Sennen Vase takes its name from a beautiful cove in Cornwall. Hand-blown in Recycled Glass the rims are rolled down by hand making each piece unique and marginally different.
The delicate and subtle appearance features bubbles of varying shapes and sizes which gives a more interesting aesthetic than plain glass. The rounded shape is designed with a narrower neck making it perfect for use with a few elegant stems.
- Dimensions: H20.5 x Diameter 16cm
- Vase opening: Diameter 9cm
- Crafted in Recycled Glass
- Capacity: 2.6L
- Shades and markings will vary due to the natural variations of the material
- Each vase is designed with bubbles, this is a characteristic of the design and each piece will vary
- Not dishwasher safe, wash with warm soapy water
- Comes individually boxed
- Due to this item being handmade, exact dimensions may vary to the above