Mini Chef Lollipop ApronSkinny laMinx
These cute little aprons are ideal for encouraging kids to get cracking in the kitchen.
The apron has back ties, and an adjustable neck that closes with one of two press studs. The two advantages of this is that you don't have to try to get your kid's head through a hole (they often don't like that, do they?), and the other is that it is size-adjustable. Kids from 3 years - 7 years can wear these aprons.
The apron is screenprinted in a waterbased,waterproof ink on a cotton/linen blend basecloth. There's a cotton/linen facing on the top inside of the apron, and the cotton twill tape ties are firmly stitched into place.
- Care: Cold wash, warm iron.Do not tumble.
- Please Note:Natural fibre basecloth screenprinted with pigment inks.
- Pigment prints may fade in direct sunlight
- Dye lots may vary slightly.
- Made in Cape Town, South Africa