Herds Cushion CoverSkinny laMinx
This design has ancient origins: the little drawing that Skinny laMinx uses in repeat is taken from a 2000-year-old cave drawing in the Cedarberg, just a few hours north of Cape Town. It's part of the Sevilla Rock collection of screenprinted fabrics.
- 40x60cm (16x24")
- NB: - Cushion covers are made slightly smaller than the inners they are designed for, in order to ensure a snug fit.
- Natural fibre basecloth screenprinted with pigment inks.
- Pigment prints may fade in direct sunlight
- Dye lots may vary slightly.
- Cold water handwash, using mild detergent.
- Line dry, do not tumble.