Slingshot Safety and Disclaimer
- Slingshots are not toys. Even though slingshots are not restricted items, children should always be supervised by adults if allowed to use slingshots.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always wear eye protections.
- Know your target and what's behind it.
- Make sure you have an adequate backstop for your target.
- Inspect latex tubing before each shot for any signs of wear, brittleness or breakage. Do not shoot if latex tubing is worn or damaged in any way! Replace damaged or worn latex tubing immediately.
- Do not shoot at hard surfaces or at the surface of water. Slingshot ammo may bounce off or ricochet and hit someone or something you had not intended to hit.
Quince Living will not be held responsible for any injury or accidents caused by the slingshots. The Slingshots sold by Quince Living are not toys and are intended for adult use only, keep out of reach of children.